2021 Pre-Conference Workshop
Tuesday, August 3, 2021
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Full conference registration does not give you access to the pre-conference workshop. Separate registration for this workshop is required.
Nuclear Enterprise: A Systems Perspective
Nuclear modernization requires unprecedented action to meet critical mission schedules and achieve extensive infrastructure improvements. This seminar offers a deep dive into the innovative management and operations strategies, approaches, and best practices from throughout the NSE to meet schedule and mission requirements. Speakers will discuss mission challenges, operational barriers, and share success stories associated with:
* Evolving Workforce Capabilities and Capacity
* Leveraging Existing Partners and their Resources
* Upgrading Equipment and Technology
* Testing and Evaluation of Components
* Sourcing Strategically and Supply Chain Surety
* Engaging Critical Suppliers
This exclusive, interactive session will provide attendees the opportunity to share viewpoints, challenge assumptions, and discuss the lessons learned that bridge gaps and overcome barriers with regard to nuclear modernization.