Save the Date
February 11-13, 2020
In its twelfth year, the Nuclear Deterrence Summit is a powerful relationship-building opportunity – giving you access to executives representing some of the world’s most influential organizations and government agencies working in the nuclear deterrence and nonproliferation arenas. It is the premier event for nuclear deterrence decision-makers to network; get high-level strategic updates from high-profile and expert speakers who are moving the industry forward, and connect with one another to create business for 2020 and beyond.
Agenda topics include:
- Budget and Policy Updates
- Updates from the National Laboratories
- Cyber Security
- National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Warhead Refurbishment Activities
- Infrastructure Modernization
- Nuclear Smuggling
- Proliferation Challenges: North Korea, Russia, China, & Iran
- Nuclear Triad Modernization
- Congressional Outlook
- And more!
Be the first to know! For website updates, agenda announcements, important deadline information, and more, sign up now to receive valuable alerts about the 2020 Nuclear Deterrence Summit.